BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just like a paper tiger, torn apart by idle hands.

I'm so tired of feeling like this.

I've never been one to act like this.
I'm crying at stupid things that never happened and now won't ever happen.

I don't even have anything to worry about.
I'm somehow in this weird limbo.

My life is wonderful.
My life sucks.

Every line so far started with I, I'm or my. I'm the most self centered person in the world.
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU, SUZANNE.

Fucking learn that before you push everyone away.
You're already doing a good job.



I will not be the girl stuck at home in the 'burbs
with the baby, the dog and the garden of herbs
I will not be the girl in the sensible shoes
pushing burgers and beer nuts and missing the clues
I will not be the girl who gets asked how it feels
to be trotting along at the genius' heels
I will not be the girl who requires a man to get by.

No comments:

Post a Comment